What sets Pitter Patter Place Childcare apart from others
· The management and staff at Pitter Patter Place Childcare are dedicated to the care
and early education of young children.
· Through play, children work and learn individually and cooperatively with their peers
and with adults.
· Our goal is to help parents raise children who work well with others and who enjoy
· We work with you to help develop your child’s strengths as we monitor their
developmental milestones with you.
· We set reasonable limits with logical consequences so that your children will be safe, healthy and learn self-control.
· We feel that emotional awareness is very important and will work with you to help
them understand how and why they, and their friends are feeling.
· Our children are given the opportunity to eat high quality, healthy food that is made in house from fresh wholesome ingredients.
· We strive to develop a strong relationship with parents so that you can trust our
trained and educated caregivers and be comfortable leaving your child with us.
· We encourage and welcome any input from parents, and we offer ideas and help for home as well.
· Pitter Patter Place offers flexible schedules for parents and you will not be locked into
· You can have peace of mind leaving your children at Pitter Patter Place.
We opened our doors in 2012 and many people have enjoyed learning about the history of our name.
"When I was a child, my Great- Grandmother visited my family. I vividly remember her saying,“I hear the pitter patter of little angel feet”, then she would give us the kind of hug that I will always remember. I knew that she loved each one of us.
Here at Pitter Patter Place, your children are our top priority. We want you and your children to feel loved, happy and excited to learn and grow."
We are in New Brighton School district but we have service to
Beaver School District
Blackhawk School District
New Brighton School District
Childcare vs Daycare
Why the term "childcare or child care" and not "daycare or day care"? That one is
simple! We care for children and not days. However, the term "daycare", to us, has a
connotation of babysitting, which we do not do. We actually prefer the phrases "early
care and education" and "childcare" as our children are educated, as well as cared for throughout their day.
We offer a full preschool/ kindergarten readiness program . You can be assured that your child is being well-prepared for kindergarten and beyond. They’ll learn something new every day, including how to play and work with each other and adults.
Our Toddlers learn to play together and have lots of room to run, romp and play. They can dress up, paint, play with sand or water, learn with science activities and so much more.
Our babies are loved and cared for by caring teachers who talk, sing, read and are on the floor playing with them.
Our playground is a 50' x 50' fenced in grassy area with a pavilion and deck. We have so much to play with the children always have fun. We do have protective barriers from the road.
Our meals are freshly made, in the center from wholesome healthy food. The children and the parents have been very happy with our meals. See the menu link under the Parent Resources page (under construction).